- Akshay Pratishthan Support for the physically challenged
- Action for Autism - Support for the Mentally Affected
- Vatsalya Vatika- Support for the Socially Disadvantaged
- PPES - Support for the Economically Disadvantaged
- Promoting holistic and preventative healthcare - Service to Local Community
Welcome to Sahara means Support
This Non Government Organisation was established in 2002, with a full U.K Charity status awarded in 2004.
Our two primary objectives are :
- To help raise the aspirations of the underprivileged children and support them to become self-sufficient and respectable citizens.
- To promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health in the local community.
Turn the pages to learn what is being done to achieve these objectives and become a part of our effort.
Sahara means Support to enhance
A truly happy person is one who gives happiness to others
Charity Reg No. 1104924
18, West End Avenue, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 1BJ
Tel/Fax : 020-8429-0635 - Email : email@example.com